Monday, April 24, 2006

!st Monday

My 1st time posting on a Monday...i think.


Today...nothing much except that I reached school exceptionally early...0645h i think. Never do physics TYS, but even though I reached school so early, I didn't do much either. Talked a lot. Haha. Sat with Jac during maths lecture, then did a GP essay after lunch. Mrs Ho saw what I was writing, took a look at my qns and asked me: "Are you serious?" I'm deadmeat. I really felt like just tearing up my whole essay. Whats the point of handing in something that I knew would doom me like crazy? Its also my 1st time (so I say) not knowing which qns to choose from. Out of 12 qns, I knew NONE!!! Serious. I crapped all the way through, see how I'm going to fail. Really, I rather take Chinese Lit than GP. At least Chinese is something I'm rather confident of, relative to English.


On my way home, there's this stupid bus driver who kept on jerking like mad. And some girls from some don't-know-what school, kept on screaming. So sickening. Woke me up leh! Then it rained again. Its always like that. No brolly again. Drenched again. Though I'm sneezing away like crazy now, I never believe in getting sick just because of staying in the rain for that short little while. Nah. I know ZJ'll feel that I'm germy like___, never mind. Haha.


Going out now.